MARKUS 10 is a well-proven professional instrument that measures radon in the ground. Common application areas for MARKUS are the mapping of radon levels in the construction site for new buildings or other mapping, as well as short-term measurements in areas with levels above 1 kBq / m³
The MARKUS 10 Monitoring Instrument:
- A radon instrument that easily measures the radon level in the ground
- Radon levels within 12 minutes at the measuring point
- Only 18 minutes waiting time between each measuring point
- A robust instrument designed for field use
- An instrument that can measure very high radon levels
Purchase includes aluminum case, battery charger, probe tube with percussion neck and tip, handle for probe tube, key for connection, water monitor and calibration certificate.