Radtrak² Bulk Kits
The Radtrak² is a long-term test that will monitor between 90 days and 1 full year. The guidelines put in place by the EPA and Health Canada are both based on a year-long exposure to radon. This extremely accurate test will take into account all of the daily fluctuations in radon and provide an average concentration.
- Radtrak² Residential Test Kits Include:
- Radtrak² Detector
- Residential Commission – 1 per kit
- Deployment instructions and access to RadOnline
- Postage paid return mailer to return detector to our laboratory
- Analysis and email reporting to customer and any specified recipients
Contractors needing specific number of detectors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for quotes.