Radonova has added EcoQube, developed by Ecosense, Inc., to its world-leading radon measurement product suite in the United States. EcoQube is an affordable measuring instrument for residential use to measure continuously fluctuating radon levels during the day or night. EcoQube provides customers with real-time insights into hourly fluctuations of radon levels. This is not possible with other consumer instruments, which normally only give an average value for the last 24 hours.
“We are very pleased to be able to offer EcoQube to our customers. It is the best consumer instrument of its kind and ideal for individuals who want to assess how radon levels vary in a home,” comments Karl Nilsson, CEO of Radonova Laboratories. “EcoQube can, for example, be used by homeowners who have installed a radon mitigation system and want to see how effective it is when it is switched on and off.”
Makes it possible for individuals to record daily variations
Unlike other radon instruments for homeowners, EcoQube enables users to see variations in radon levels during the day and night, with an accurate and reliable result acquired within the hour. The EcoQube constantly monitors the interior environment to provide accurate radon level measurements and displays real-time status using a 3-color LED display on the front.
EcoQube’s update time of every 10 minutes is industry-leading and after 10 hours the instrument shows more than 80% of the true value of radon levels of 10 pCi/L, which can be compared with competitor products which require 24 hours to reach the same precision.
“If you want to see hourly changes in radon levels, you need a sensitive and fast radon detector, which EcoQube is proven to be,” comments Dag Sedin, radon expert at Radonova Laboratories.
Long term measurement is required to accurately know the radon health risks there may be in your home environment. EcoQube can be used as a complementary product to other long-term radon measurement solutions offered by Radonova that provide accurate accumulated annual average.
- The first measurement result is obtained within 10 minutes, with a more reliable result acquired within the hour; this compares to other instruments that can take up to 24 hours.
- More accurate than other instruments for home use with an industry-leading sensitivity of 30 count per hour at 1 pCi/L (15 times more sensitive than the industry standard for radon instruments in home environments).
- The instrument provides a statistical measurement uncertainty at an hourly average time that is better than ±10% at 10 pCi/L after 10 hours.
- Wi-Fi connected – the instrument easily connects to the Wi-Fi router in the home. No other wireless equipment is needed.
- Smartphone App (Android, iOS) makes it possible to monitor radon levels in real time anywhere, anytime.
- Compact and simple cube design that fits in the palm of your hand. The clean and modern look makes the instrument easy to place in the home.
- Ideal solution for monitoring how radon levels vary following a radon reduction measure or a change in ventilation.
- EcoQube was named to TIME’s List of the 100 Best Inventions of 2021 and previously was recognized as a CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honoree in the health and wellness category.
The EcoQube is now available on Radonova.com for residential use. Purchase the EcoQube here.