Experts in Quality Radon Measurement
When it comes to the safety of our customers, we make quality our highest priority. That's why we pursue multiple certifications and accreditations. We are proud to be recognized by AARST-NRPP, NRSB, C-NRPP, SWEDAC (the Swedish part of the European co-operation for Accreditation) and DNV (Det Norske Veritas).
When you turn to us, you can be confident that:
- Our measuring equipment is checked and calibrated regularly
- Our employees are highly qualified and competent
- We take part in national and international intercomparison tests
- The measurements we perform are of the highest quality
What does accreditation mean?
Accreditation by organizations like AARST and SWEDAC provides proof that the competence of our laboratory has been scrutinized, assessed against national and international standards, and confirmed by an independent state body. It also entails ongoing monitoring of the company’s competence to conduct the testing for which it has been accredited. A decision to grant accreditation means, among other things, that Radonova meets the requirements set out in the international quality standard ISO 17025. Radonova has had a testing laboratory accredited by SWEDAC since October 1995.
Why seek accreditation?
Accreditation defines a level of quality which a company’s activities are to achieve. It makes demands in terms of the quality system and competence of the company. Documentation is examined and an assessment is made on site. Accreditation provides a structured framework for the company’s activities and minimizes the risk of errors. An organization that is accredited is able to demonstrate its competence internationally.
What does Radonova's accreditation mean for you?
- Auditors monitor and assess whether the laboratory’s accredited measurement methods are being maintained and whether Radonova meets the requirements of the international quality standard ISO 17025
- Our measuring equipment is checked and calibrated
- Our employees demonstrate a high level of competence
- We participate in national and international intercomparisons
- The test results you obtain from us are of the highest quality and reliability