Health risks from radon have become part of the landscape in home sales and purchases when high levels of radon create health hazards and liabilities.
The HomeBuyer’s Preferred Plan (HBP) takes the place of a radon test program so that the seller will not be caught off guard at the “11th hour” paying for a radon mitigation in order to close. Our plan removes the worry of pre-sale radon testing and mitigation.
With HBP, a service agreement is provided to the buyer of the relocation property. Once the service agreement is issued to the buyer, all radon related activities are handled by HomeBuyer’s Preferred. In partnership with Radonova, Inc. we provide accurate radon testing to homebuyers. Our service agreement is provided to the buyer of the relocation property to enable you to provide the buyer with radon testing (and, if necessary, radon mitigation) at no cost.
We remove the need for pre-sale radon testing and mitigation on your part. Once the service agreement is used by the buyer, all subsequent activities are handled by HBP.
As the leading provider of radon protection plans for the relocation industry, we are committed to our clients and the homeowners they serve.
- Effective liability protection
- Reliable rates of completion
- Improved relocation service quality at costs comparable to current radon tests
- Long-term testing, mitigation, and post-mitigation testing
- Elimination of all radon-related issues
- Comprehensive, tailored, and certified reporting
- Revolutionary RadTrak3® alpha track radon detection system